At one time or another, every dog owner will find a “dog plant” in their yard. There it will be, sprouting from a garden pot, protruding from a plant or strewn in a dirt pile. It doesn’t matter how odd-shaped or small that potting planter is, somehow your dog is going to find his/her way into it, just like these 17 adorable dogs did!
1. Here’s a rare “bloom”.
2. This one might need to be transplanted to a bigger pot.
3. Then there are those dogs that plant themselves in the ground.
4. This “dog plant” is quite relaxed.
5. “The very rare Staffy-bush, grows well in most climates. Plant in areas with mixed sun and shade. Keep plant well watered. For best results, rub tummy.”
6. This one is starting to sprout!
7. Here’s an unusual flower.
8. This bloom appeared out of nowhere.
9. Dog plants love being the sun.
10. They LOVE it.
11. Why sleep in a kennel, when there’s a pot to sit in.
12. Planting in progress.
13. This box is for me? You shouldn’t have!
14. The cone is an extra nice touch!
15. Dog plant on watch.
16. Two pots, one for a pillow.
17. With a dog plant like this, everyone will want one!
Share these funny dogs with your friends and family!