Last Updated May 24, 2018
When visiting Reshareworthy.com, we collect no personally identifiable data about you as a visitor. The only exception is when you provide your email address to subscribe to our electronic newsletter, which you can opt out of at any time.
We use the anonymous information we collect to try to provide a safe, efficient, and customized experience. Here are some of the details on how we do that:
- To manage the service. We use the information we collect to provide our services and features to you, to measure and improve those services and features provided to you. We use the information to prevent potentially illegal activities. We also use a variety of technological systems to detect and address anomalous activity and screen content to prevent abuse such as spam. These efforts may on occasion result in a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some functions for some users.
- To contact you. For those that have subscribed to our daily newsletter, we may contact you with service-related announcements from time to time.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Note: DiscoverMe Technologies works with partners and third-party providers who are both “Controllers” and “Processors” under the GDPR. Details of their GDPR compliance can be found on their individual privacy policies.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address (newsletter subscribers only)
- Cookies and Usage Data (Advertisers & Analytics)
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
For further details on the analytics, advertising and cookies employed, refer to the section “Information We Collect” below.
Our advertisers may also collect information how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use Of Data
DiscoverMe uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site
- To monitor the usage of our Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical and security issues
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. We may disclose information pursuant to subpoenas, court orders, or other requests (including criminal and civil matters) if we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law. This may include respecting requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law under the local laws in that jurisdiction, apply to users from that jurisdiction, and are consistent with generally accepted international standards. We may also share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to protect ourselves and you from people violating the law. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts or other government entities.
Information We Collect
Device and Browser Information
When you access Reshareworthy.com from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit on our Site using Google Analytics. This information is collected anonymously and is accessed through and stored by Google.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- You can opt-out of having made your activity on our Site available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the Web, please visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Site. Third-party Service Providers we select include:
Note: Using the Google Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
We provide an opt-in electronic newsletter to Users who subscribe and provide a valid email address. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us directly. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
We may use “cookies” (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make Reshareworthy.com easier to use.
Examples of cookies we use on our Site:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
We allow third-party companies, such as Google and Taboola (see “Advertising”), to collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website through cookies. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
These companies typically use a cookie or a third party web beacon to collect this information. For example, we use Google Analytics to support our Display Advertising and collect non-personally identifiable information about our visitors’ demographics and interests.
Networking Advertising Initiative:
Some of the advertising service providers may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. If you opt-out of receiving targeted ads in this manner, you will continue to receive advertising messages after you opt-out, but they will not be customized to you based on your use of the Websites and/or third party websites.
If you would like more information about advertisers’ use of tracking technologies, and about your option not to accept these cookies, or to learn more about how interest-based information is collected, you can go to http://www.networkadvertising.org or visit http://www.aboutads.info/ for more information. The collection of information via certain ads served to users in Canada may be managed by visiting youradchoices.ca.
Please note that the-opt out is cookie-based and will only affect the specific computer and browser on which the opt-out is applied.
Do Not Track: We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”)
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Legal Rights and Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. DiscoverMe Technologies, Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
DiscoverMe does not directly hold any personal identifiable information about any users unless they have subscribed to our electronic newsletter, in which case we have access to a supplied email address. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us directly (see “Contact Us” below)
If you would like further information in relation to your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below at any time. Your local laws may permit you to request that we:
- provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we have about you;
- prevent the processing of your information for direct-marketing purposes;
- update information which is out of date or incorrect;
- delete certain information which we have about you;
- restrict the way that we process and disclose certain of your information;
- transfer your information to a third party provider of services; and
- revoke your consent for the processing of your information.
We will consider all requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Certain information may be exempt from such requests in some circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to your request.
The Site is intended for a general audience and are not designed or intended for use by children, especially those under age thirteen (13) or sixteen (16) in the EU.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.