There’s never a bad time to cook up sliders for parties, family dinners, or an afternoon of watching TV. This simple recipe makes 12 cheesy delicious sliders in under an hour.
You’ll need the following ingredients:
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb. ground beef
1 tsp. yellow mustard
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
12 slider buns (or dinner rolls)
12 slices cheddar cheese
4 tbsp. butter, melted
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
Here are the instructions:
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
– Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat
– Add in the diced onion, then garlic.
– Add the ground beef and stir and cook. Add in mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Drain excess fat.
– Line a 9 x 13″ baking sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray. Place the bottom halves of slider buns in the dish. Add the cooked beef mix.
– Add slice of cheese over each slider. Put the top half of the buns on top and brush top of buns with melted butter. Sprinkle garlic powder over top (optional).
– Cut sliders into 2-inch squares, and serve with your favorite condiments.
I would not have thought to bake the meat, that’s a pretty handy trick. These sliders look mouthwateringly good!
Share this recipe with your friends!