Tallest, fastest, longest in the world. These are just three of the adjectives describing the Valravn Birdseye roller coaster which has opened at Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio. I think I’ll add my own adjective to the list – scariest!
Cedar Point boasts that the Valravn roller coaster is a record-breaker in many other ways too. It’s got:
1. Tallest dive coaster (223 feet)
2. Fastest dive coaster (75 mph)
3. Longest dive coaster (3,415 feet)
4. Most inversions on a dive coaster (three)
5. Longest drop on a dive coaster (214 feet)
6. Highest inversion on a dive coaster (165 feet)
7. Most roller coasters taller than 200 feet at one amusement park (5)
8. Most rides at one amusement park (72)
9. Most steel roller coaster track at one amusement park (52,125 feet/9.9 miles)
10. Most roller coaster track at one amusement park (60,110 feet/11.4 miles)
If you don’t want to ride the coaster in person, just sit back and enjoy this awesome POV ride.
Share this thrill ride with your friends and family who love riding coasters!