Have you ever stubbed your toe on a piece of furniture, or slipped while getting out of the shower? It’s not a fun experience, but this Scottish woman shared her hilarious – albeit painful – story of how a simply hair wash in the shower ended up with a trip to the ER.
Not everyone can turn their misfortune into humor, but redditor TheFlyingPigSquadron finds a way to relate her series of unfortunate events into comedy gold.
It all begins when she mistakes a brush against her skin for a spider…
Please wait a few seconds for the story to load. Note: the post contains some adult language that may not be suitable to younger readers.