These funny dogs are doing some of the strangest things I have ever seen! Have you ever caught your dog doing something weird? Maybe they like to sleep in an odd position. Maybe they have a thing about walking through doorways or are particular about their food. Or perhaps they like to bring you strange things?
These dog lovers snapped keepsakes of their dogs and their adorable oddness for the world to see! Check out the hilarious photos below.
2. “My friend’s dog has been clingy since she rescued him as a pup. Now he follows her around and paws at her until she lets him hold her hand.”
3. “Waiting in line for something.”
4. “My friend’s dog has a strange habit…he loves sucking his foot.”
“He does not have a medical issue, he does it to be silly. He was a rescue so it could be due to him separated from him mother too early…much like toddler sucking his thumb.”
5. “My dog spent 15 minutes this morning trying to get the roomba to play with his stuffed squeaky shrimp.”
6. “My dog fell asleep in a weird position.”
7. “My dog broke :/”
8. “My dog, enjoying the finer things in life.”
9. “I used to live in my parent’s house with my three sisters. I’ve recently moved into my own house with just my wife. That must mean that when I poop, I don’t have to lock the door anymore, right? Wrong.”
10. “This is my dog, Bella. She climbs trees. :3”
11. “So this happened.”
12. “My manager brought his dog into work today.”
13. “I bought an ottoman a couple weeks ago, which my dog must think is some kind of weird dog bed. He constantly tries (and fails) to sleep on it.”
14. “My dogs fell asleep playing with a tennis ball.”
15. “This would be my dogs tinder profile picture.”
16. “So I walked into the great room and found my dog like this. This isn’t staged… she did this herself. Clearly she’s learned from the master… me.”
17. “Just a dog humping R2D2.”
18. There’s always that one friend with “personality.”
19. “My dog contemplating life.”
20. This is how my dog is sleeping right now…”
Share these hilarious photos with your friends and family!