These adorable cats want nothing more than to help their humans decorate the Christmas tree. After all, what other time of year is a tree brought into the house, especially for them?
Not only that, but their humans decorate the tree with lots of shiny objects that make it extra special. Whereas many people have taken to pet proofing their trees, these 20 families decided to let their cats participate in the decorating, with hilarious results.
1. My work here is done.
2. Tree before and after cat.
3. Oh, hey.
4. It hasn’t been up for 3 minutes.
5. Cat shining brightly.
6. The “tree” fort.
7. Can you spot the cat?
8. “I wonder who did it?”
9. “Look at what I did. Isn’t it awesome!”
10. Not sure about this whole tree thing.
11. She’s shy but loves this tree.
12. The tree nap she’s been waiting all year for.
14. Cats are happy to help with wrapping presents too.
15. “Get a cat, it’ll be fun.”
16. Destruction complete.
17. He jumped right in.
18. Sometimes the other pets join in on the fun.
19. It’s not just cats that help. “The tree just fainted.”
20. No need for a tree topper now.
In all seriousness, tinsel and Christmas ornaments can pose a serious health risk to your pets, so do make sure to safety proof any decorations around your home to keep everyone’s holidays happy and merry.
Share these funny cats with your friends and family.